Merry Christmas from Ivowen
I am sure you will agree that 2020 has been a very trying year for all of us. Despite the restrictions, politics and challenges of working from home the regulatory world keeps on spinning. Check back in January for the latest updates from our amazing team
This year, in lieu of Christmas gifts for staff and clients, and instead of a Christmas party, the team at lvowen have each nominated a charity to receive a donation. The following are our team’s and lvowen’s chosen charities for 2020. We wish all our staff and customers a happy and safe Christmas 2020 and look forward to working with you, in 2021!
- Alzheimer Society of Ireland
- Cuan Saor (Women’s Refuge, Clonmel)
- Cystic Fibrosis Ireland
- Down Syndrome Ireland
- Focus Ireland (Challenging homelessness)
- Irish Cancer Society
- Irish Kidney Association
- Jigsaw (Youth Mental Health Ireland)
- Paws Animal Rescue
- Plan International Ireland (Because I am a girl fund)
- Safe Ireland
- St. Vincent de Paul (poverty and disadvantage)
Ivowen will be closed for Christmas this year from 24/12/20 to 03/01/21, inclusive.
Written by Alice D’Alton.